Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 150 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
We launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Technical Account Manager to support the growth of our enterprise restaurant portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- You will define, own and execute our merchant integration strategy on country level, accelerating the adoption of Wolt merchant POS integrations in the market
- You will work closely with and support Restaurant Development Managers in Enterprise account management
- You will manage a team of 2-3 members.
- You will interact with Enterprise partners providing information on integration possibilities, managing expectations and timelines, helping them understand how to derive optimal business value through POS integrations
- You will identify, solve or escalate any technical or non-technical obstacles you may encounter during the POS integration process
- You will guide the partners by providing the right information and tools during the integration process by connecting to Wolt’s API
- You will work with our HQ based merchant integration product team, reporting any obstacles in implementation and helping define priorities in the product roadmap, with the opportunity to influence the overall product strategy.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you will act as a bridge between our business partners, colleagues and tech team. Ability to translate complex technical topics into business operations is crucial.
- Technical project management - strong project management skills with great attention to detail, well organized with ability to manage several projects and work streams simultaneously.
- Team Management skills
- Proven data-analytics skills. SQL skills preferred.
- Basic knowledge of integrations, APIs and Webhooks.
- Communicate fluently in Japanese and English using technical words.
Sakimi Noguchi, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com