Hey, you look like you might be our new Team Lead Courier Onboarding
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you a great people manager with excellent communication skills? Do you have the ability to work analytical and hands-on at the same time in a highly-dynamic work environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Germany ever since we entered the market. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Team Lead Courier Onboarding to join our team in Berlin.
Our humble expectations
As our Team Lead Courier Onboarding, you will make sure that we have in every city and at any time the right number of new couriers to be able to serve our demand on the platform. In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community-building skills!
- Excellent communicator and a big team motivator as you will have daily contact with our courier partners
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling processes and you are confident in expressing your social skills
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- You can manage ‘freedom under responsibility and are able to manage your own tasks and schedule
You have to be a top people manager who can be analytical but also hands-on. It is important to achieve short-term goals while also defining the long-term structure and strategy of your team.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage an internal team and an external BPO
- Oversee day-to-day courier onboarding operations to ensure our supply and efficiency KPIs are balanced
- Creation and further development of a flexible and agile onboarding machine
- Close collaboration with other teams in the country organization as well as with the teams in HQ
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!