Are you an experienced talent acquisition professional with a passion for building teams in close collaboration with your stakeholders? Does being part of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Our Talent Acquisition team has been on an incredible journey throughout this time too. We’re now a global team of 80+, growing soon to around 100 people, based across multiple European countries, Tokyo and Tel Aviv.
As part of our phenomenal growth, we are now looking for a new Talent Acquisition Partner to focus on our high-volume hiring space in Hungary. You will lead the hiring processes for our Support and Grocery Associates in the local Country Operations team and Wolt Market stores.
You will play an exciting part in reimagining the role of high-volume Talent Acquisition in Hungary, as we design TA chapter 2.0 globally at Wolt. We are scaling & driving sophistication in our org design, in order to future-proof Wolt, proactively raising the talent bar as we embark on a continued journey of accelerated growth. To achieve this, we need to professionalize our entry-level and associate hiring with the same process rigor, scalability of tooling, and best practice that we apply across all other Wolt's recruitment and hiring processes.
Wolt’s Support Associates provide daily help to our customers, as well as to our venue and courier partners. Wolt Market Grocery Associates take care of all the operational processes within our stores to ensure daily groceries are provided quickly, efficiently, and in line with Wolt’s high standards of customer excellence. They are the heartbeat of the Wolt business and arguably the most crucial hires for our company, without whom our daily business would come to a standstill. This is why it is vital to hire a TA Partner with the creativity, strategic acumen, and process rigor to evolve the way we attract, assess, and onboard the very best associate talent at Wolt in a way that is sustainable and strategic.
What you'll be doing
- Be the project lead on recruitment for the high-volume space in Hungary - you will own the end-to-end talent attraction, assessment, and offer process for Support and Grocery Associate roles.
- Use data to make informed decisions and utilize talent acquisition tooling & reporting to drive efficiencies in your recruiting funnel, increasing candidate pass-through ratios over time & removing bottlenecks that impact KPI’s such as monthly fill rate, time to hire, cost per hire and more.
- Invent new and innovative ways to attract the best people globally to join Wolt, while excelling at basic recruiting best practices.
- Collaborate with your sub-team within the broader TA team and together share ideas and wins and help each other solve hiring related challenges.
- Partner with different talent teams, such as Employer Branding to drive optimal advertising, events, social media campaigns and other initiatives to promote opportunities within the department you support.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous experience in recruitment and you enjoy being the advisor and leader of processes. Experience in recruiting associates, customer service representatives or other blue-collar profiles is considered a plus!
- You are an advocate for candidate experience excellence and consider this in every decision you make.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced international environment (you will have colleagues across the globe).
- You are able to collaborate and proactively communicate clearly both verbally and in written form with various stakeholders in English and Hungarian.
- You care about data and are accustomed to transparently sharing pipeline and other important data with your hiring teams.
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to join at a pivotal time, as we build out version 2.0 of Wolt TA, future-proofing our organization through driving sophistication, innovation and scalability in all that we do.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company with a flat hierarchy, meaning quick and easy access to the executive staff and key decision makers.
- Opportunity to join a team of 10 000+ professionals that are proud of showing ownership, passion, solving problems, improving beyond what is expected and helping others succeed.
- Competitive salary + stock options available.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via email. Please submit your application through our careers website!