Hey, you look like you might be our new Talent Acquisition Lead - High Volume Hiring
People & Talent
Tel Aviv, Israel
Attention all doers! Here’s some food for thought: 23 countries, 250+ cities, 6000+ employees with 93 nationalities, tens of thousands of restaurant and retail partners, more than a hundred thousand courier partners.. And we’re just getting started! In 2015 we launched with restaurant food deliveries and over time we added groceries, gifts and other items. Now it’s possible for our customers to get whatever they need, delivered quickly and reliably to their front door. And supermarket shopping just got a whole lot easier. From grabbing a few basics to doing a weekly shop – all the essentials are delivered in about 30 minutes from our very own Wolt Market stores. Our tech brings together our customers, courier partners and merchant partners in real time – calculating hundreds of millions of routes every day. We try to make every city we enter a better place – and by that we mean happier customers and partners. We’re also super proud to have the #1 rated delivery app across the app stores.
At Wolt’s parent company, DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. DoorDash & Wolt are growing rapidly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being and to fostering a diverse, inclusive and sustainable environment.
Currently, our TA team in Israel looks after a blend of senior/commercial hiring for salaried roles and hourly paid support/grocery associate hiring. As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will focus on the entire Wolt's high-volume hiring space, build an in-house volume-hiring team to be responsible for the talent acquisition of around 150 new support and grocery associates for Wolt’s Country Operations team and Wolt Market Stores in Tel Aviv. The newly-created volume recruiting squad will play an exciting part in reimagining the role of Talent Acquisition, as we design TA chapter 2.0 globally at Wolt. We are scaling & driving sophistication in our org design, in order to future-proof Wolt, proactively raising the talent bar as we embark on a continued journey of accelerated growth. To achieve this, we need to professionalize our entry-level and associate hiring with the same process rigor, scalability of tooling, and best practice that we apply across all other Wolt's recruitment and hiring processes.
Wolt’s customer support associates provide daily help to customers who order Wolt deliveries and to our courier partners. Wolt Market grocery associates take care of all the operational processes within our stores to ensure daily groceries are provided quickly, efficiently, and in line with Wolt’s high standards of customer excellence. They are the heartbeat of the Wolt business and arguably the most crucial hires for our company, without whom our daily business would come to a standstill. This is why it is vital to hire a seasoned TA Lead with the creativity, strategic acumen, and process rigor to evolve the way we attract, assess, and onboard the very best associate talent at Wolt in a way that is sustainable and strategic.
What you'll be doing
- Lead a team of 3-4 high-volume recruiters who own the end-to-end attraction, assessment, and offer process for support and grocery associate roles
- Partner closely with the Heads of Support and the Wolt Market Store Managers/ Team Leads, as well as with workforce planning teams to forecast high-volume hiring needs and plan your recruiting team capacity accordingly.
- Stay on top of attrition, new store launches, and other trends to accurately plan hiring needs.
- Build a scalable strategy for employer branding, job advertising, and marketing of part-time and full-time associate job opportunities at Wolt. Partner with the Wolt global Employer Branding team for support on both online and offline hiring campaigns.
- Design creative ways of tapping into alternative talent pools - back-to-work mothers/parents seeking to work part-time shifts, military talent, students, etc
- Act as a consultant and advisor to the Israel GMs of Country Operations and Wolt Market on all their high-volume hiking needs, in line with their growth plans
- Manage relationships with external agencies supplying candidates and over time, reduce or eliminate reliance on external agencies, in order to drive cost savings
- Develop more efficient ways of assessing associate talent (auto-filtering of profiles, video interviewing, group interview days etc)
- Build training programs for hiring managers, educating on best practices/process excellence for high-volume hiring
- Coach and develop your recruiting team members, fostering accelerated career growth
Our humble expectations
- Prior team leadership experience preferred or extensive experience as a senior/principal recruiter in the high-volume hiring space
- You will ideally have experience recruiting associates/customer service representatives or other blue-collar profiles
- Experience in large multinational companies with ‘best in class’ practices is desirable, so that we can learn from the best and go an extra mile further
- Strong understanding of local employer branding and marketing channels desirable
- Compassionate, nurturing, yet assertive people leader who balances support with driving results
- Strong analytical skills, eye for detail, and process improvements
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to influence senior stakeholder groups and drive positive change
- Experience in consultative roles, requiring strong business acumen.
- Fluency in both English and Hebrew essential
- In line with Wolt core values, we appreciate people who:
- 💪 Attitude – take ownership beyond the obvious.
- 💯 Excellence – You do common things uncommonly well.
- 🚀 Ambition – You think big but stay humble.
- 💙 Heart – You do right by people, we treat others kindly and justly.
- 🤓 Will to learn – We recognize that if we don’t learn, we won’t stay still but fall behind.
- 🙏 Will to teach –We keep in mind that Luke was Yoda’s greatest achievement.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to join at a pivotal time, as we build out version 2.0 of Wolt TA, future-proofing our organization through driving sophistication, innovation, and scalability in all we do.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company with a flat hierarchy, meaning quick and easy access to the executive staff and key decision-makers.
- Opportunity to join a team of 6000+ professionals that are proud of showing ownership, passion, solving problems, improving beyond what is expected, and helping others succeed.
- Competitive salary + stock options available