Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers.
When it comes to Sustainability, our mission has always been to make cities better places to live, and that means taking care of our impact on the environment, on the local economy and also on the people we touch. The role you are looking at is a crucial part of the Woltwide Sustainability team, and will help us anchor our five-pillar strategy and plans by using your expertise as a data analyst to measure our progress and communicate it through interactive dashboards. We want to be the best and so we’re also looking for the right people to get us there faster!
What you’ll be doing:
As part of a small but mighty team of 3, you’ll play a crucial role in helping to drive our sustainability strategy forward! While there is never a shortage of things to do, you’ll be mainly responsible for:
- Led our annual GHG accounting and measurement process, and help us to set carbon intensity targets and reduction plans
- Develop global dashboards on our sustainability impact areas so we can easily measure and track our progress against our 5 pillars
- Project manage the ESG data collection process in line with the new Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive in the EU and supporting the development of our first Woltwide sustainability report in 2026, so we can tell the world about all the exciting stuff we’re doing
- Work collaboratively with our sustainability champions in 25+ countries, and support them to get their initiatives off the ground
- Support the development of business cases and concept notes for new projects and initiatives in line with our Woltwide strategy and business plan
Our humble expectations
- You LOVE data, and have a strong analytical background and mindset - i.e. you are good with numbers, have experience working with SQL and Looker, and building dashboards to help communicate our progress to a variety of stakeholders internally and externally
- You have a track record of helping organizations measure and manage their carbon footprint (across all GHG scopes -1,2 and 3) in line with the Greenhouse gas protocol
- You have experience measuring Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) metrics and know a little bit about reporting frameworks like the Global Reporting Initiative or CSRD
- You are an experienced project manager - you can build a solid project plan, set deadlines for yourself and know how to work with key stakeholders to get things done
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Enrica Testa, Senior Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!