Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Team Lead
Do you have experience leading teams in a support or customer facing role and a passion for delivering an exceptional service? Does leading a support team within one of Europe’s fastest growing companies sound like your next adventure? If so, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
Wolt is currently looking for our new Support Team Lead to join the Support team in Lithuania! With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As Support Team Lead you will manage a team of local support associates and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will be providing performance feedback and making sure your team meets KPIs.
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead by example and raise the bar of the service we provide. You set targets for yourself and your team and walk the extra mile to beat new records as a company.
- Team engagement: Organizing feedback sessions and group workshops with your team members on regular basis.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers courier partners and merchants that are reaching out to us.
- Getting stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you’re excited to join our award-winning Support team.
- You enjoy supporting and growing a team, and do your best to make sure your team always understands the importance of their role and the purpose of providing the best possible service.
- You are able to think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re quite analytical and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Support tools.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Support is progressing according to the KPI’s.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in Lithuanian and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The salary range for this role is 2400 - 2600 EUR gross, monthly.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!