Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Team Lead
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery and retail platform. We have launched our services in Azerbaijan in the summer of 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step, by launching in such cities as Baku, Sumgait, Ganja, Lankaran & Khirdalan.
As our team is growing, we're looking for a Support Team Lead to join our team in Azerbaijan! In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to provide best support to our Customers, Restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for someone who takes ownership beyond the obvious and who can take that extra step to support the team.
As a Team Lead you will be not only helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Azerbaijan, but also make sure that our Support team is working in the best possible way during their shifts! You will inspire a high quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners.
What you'll be doing
- Analyzing and optimizing: You will look for patterns in incoming requests, translating it to actions and improvements, and communicating it to external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Strategizing and collaborating: You will develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction while creating engaged customers. Knowing the inner mechanics of our customer service systems, you will collaborate closely with our other teams to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
- Recruiting, mentoring and managing: You will quickly get Wolt under your skin and find the best talent with the right attitude while creating an environment where the team can develop through encouragement and empowerment. You will be providing performance feedback and making sure your team meets KPIs
- Leading by example and setting the standard: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You will lead the team by example and raise the bar of the service we provide.
- Relating and communicating: You will identify the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us.
Our humble expectations
- You can formulate yourself very well, both verbally as well as in written form. That holds for Azerbaijani, Russian, and English.
- As an excellent communicator you have the ability to adapt your tone to your audience.
- You are customer obsessed and have experience in Customer Support or Customer Service.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You enjoy working together and leading a growing team, and making sure your colleagues always understand the purpose of what they do and what defines a great performance.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing, so you need to have good Excel skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced environment.
If the above perfectly describes you and you like moving fast and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
Application deadline is on 31.05.2023, but will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so send through your application ASAP :)