Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Team Lead
Are you an experienced customer experience professional with leadership skills and a strong passion for being strategic and using insights to deliver exceptional service? Does leading support within one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies sound like your next adventure? If the answers to the questions are "yes" then keep reading!
As our team is growing, we're looking for a Support Lead to join our team in Kazakhstan! In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to provide best support to our Customers, Restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for someone who takes ownership beyond the obvious and who can take that extra step to support the team.
As a Team Lead you will be not only helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Kazakhstan, but also make sure that our Support team is working in the best possible way during their shifts! You will inspire a high quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners.
What you'll be doing
- Handling Customer, Restaurant and Courier Partner Support.
- Leading by example: For us at Wolt, customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems, this is why you will learn our Support from A to Z, and will continuously raise the bar of the service we provide. You will have the responsibility of managing the team together with your Support Lead colleague. Being able to act as a sparring partner helping your colleagues to grow is a key ability.
- Shift Scheduling: Participate in scheduling the shifts in the Support Team and searching for the best possible ways to do it.
- Recruiting: You will ensure that the Support Team delivers a first-class performance week in and week out despite being the fastest growing team within Wolt Kazakhstan. So, you need to be able to spot the best talent ‘out there’.
- Training: You enjoy learning and teaching others. This includes onboarding processes and mentoring the whole team whenever it’s needed.
Our humble expectations
- You can formulate yourself very well, both verbally as well as in written form. That holds for Kazakh, Russian and English.
- As an excellent communicator you have the ability to adapt your tone to your audience.
- You are customer obsessed and have experience in Customer Support or Customer Service.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- It is a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends (up to 40 hours per week) - we are open 7 days a week.
- You enjoy working together and leading a growing team, and making sure your colleagues always understand the purpose of what they do and what defines a great performance.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You are able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing, so you need to have good Excel skills.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
If the above perfectly describes you and you like moving fast and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.