With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, restaurant partners and courier partners all run smoothly. As our Support team Lead, you will manage our local support team and inspire a high-quality standard of service that we provide to our customers and partners throughout the country.
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support Team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems. You’ll lead by example and raise the bar of the support we provide.
- Mentor: You will manage the Support Team and create an environment where everyone can grow through encouragement and empowerment.
- Manager: You will be consistently providing feedback to your team members and will be making sure that your Support Team meets SLAs.
- Excellent communicator: You understand the needs of our customers and partners and can adapt your tone of voice to whoever reaches out to us (customers, courier partners, merchants).
- Strategic thinker: You will be working together with our Head of Support on different projects that would help improve the support experience for our customers & partners.
- Data-centric: Get your spreadsheet skills ready because there will be plenty of number crunching to do here!
Our humble expectations
- You have already led a customer-facing team and you’re excited to join our award-winning Support Team.
- You enjoy leading and growing a team, and you do your best to make sure your team always understands why they are here and why providing amazing support is essential.
- You can think on your feet, and multi-tasking is your second nature.
- You’re tech-savvy and enjoy learning and teaching others how to use our Support tools.
- You can translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Support is progressing according to the SLAs.
- You have a can-do attitude and you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and Polish.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Kristina Nikolic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!