Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We launched in Hungary in 2018 and have now grown to over 30 cities. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a German speaking Support Team Lead to join our team in Budapest!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the CS Team and create an environment in which the team has ability to develop through encouragement and empowerment
- Set KPI’s for yourself and the team
- Provide performance feedback and make sure the team meet the set KPI’s
- Manage the work of the team, e.g. shift scheduling
- Lead the recruitment of new Support Associates
- Look for patterns in incoming requests, translate it to actions and improvements and communicate it to external partners and internal stakeholders
- Understand and set the needs and relevant tone of voice to each of our customers (courier partners, customers, and merchants) that are reaching out to us both directly and via social media
- Develop strategies to improve customer service experience- and satisfaction
- Suggest improvements to our product teams and other relevant functions
- Collaborate closely with the other teams to meet the needs of our customers
Our humble expectations
- Experience with leading a customer-facing team
- Strong leadership skills and knows how to motivate your team to provide the best service possible
- Think on your feet and strong multi-tasking skills
- Proactive, service-minded and enjoy working with people
- Can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You’re tech-savvy and seek to learning and teach others in how to use our Customer Support-tools
- Able to translate data into actions and make the rest of the core team understand how Customer Support is progressing according to the KPI’s
- Fluency in both German & English is a must
- Must be eligible to work in Hungary
If you are service minded, like taking ownership, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
This role requires working from our Budapest office with occasional home office opportunity.
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!