With our excellent customer service, the support teams are the glue that holds together the marketplace. We ensure that the operations between customers, merchants and courier partners all run smoothly.
Wolt Denmark is growing and so is our Support department. Therefore, we are looking for a Support Development Associate to join us. This Support Development Associate role will function as a system administrator for Wolt Support Denmark’s primary systems and tools.
Our humble expectations
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing our live chat system while building and maintaining chatbots in the tool.
- Analyzing and tracking performance on a variety of metrics including the performance of our chatbots; and the impact of chatbots on our customer and partner experiences
- Analyzing our systems and tools and the impact of these on support agents’ performance
- Updating and further developing our performance boards while frequently analyzing performance.
- Communicating and collaborating with multiple teams across Wolt regarding system updates and the rollout of new initiatives.
- Adjusting our systems to meet new initiatives and monitoring the performance of these in our systems.
Our humble expectations
- You are a recent graduate and/or you have a passion and a keen interest in pursuing a systems and analytics-related career
- You have an interest in raising the bar for customer experience through personalization and improvements
- You’re a strong communicator and can communicate effectively with your colleagues in a precise manner
- You have a ground understanding of working with data and analytics and are driven to continue to learn and upskill
- Preferably, you have previous experience working with live chat systems, chatbots, and/or written customer support.
- Preferably, you have previous experience working with data analysis and performance tracking.
- You are fluent in both Danish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership of things you care about, and being part of an ambitious group of professionals, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 27 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application in English through our careers website!