Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Dinamik bir mühitdə işləməkdən zövq alırsınız? Вы человек, который любит общаться с клиентами как с друзьями? If you got all the questions and your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Baku in summer 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Support Associate to join our team in Azerbaijan! In our Support team there is no typical day. To be successful in this role you will need to be independent, customer-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to best support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. We are looking for people who take ownership beyond the obvious.
Excellent communicator: You will fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience, in spoken and written Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time. It’s more than just simply fixing problems.
Team oriented: You will be working with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaising with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must, when communicating with our customers!
As a Support Associate you will be helping to provide the best customer support for Wolt in Azerbaijan! If you are creative, like moving fast and thrive when you need to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told what to do, then do apply today.
What you'll be doing
- Handling our 24/7 customer and courier partner support together with the team.
- Communicating with customers via the chat, using a Wolt tone of voice and adapting to the customers tone.
- Simply and clearly responding to questions and queries from our customers and courier partners, finding solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Developing our customer and courier partner support together with the team.
Our humble expectations
- You are fluent in Azerbaijan & Russian, and able to work in English.
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, nights and weekends - we are open 7 days a week (up to 40 hours per week).
- You preferably have experience in customer support or customer service.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously, and effortlessly determine which to prioritize.
- You have the ability to stay calm under pressure, during rush hours and high demand.
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We are taking in applications and reviewing them on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP! :) We will be in touch once we are adding new team members.