Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate - Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment? If yes - we would love to hear from you!
We're currently looking for Support Associates to join our Support team in Tel Aviv! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. As our Support department is open seven days a week, to be considered for the role you to be able to work on weekends.
If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
Our humble expectations
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 24/7.
- We require that you submit at-least 4 shifts a week.
- We require availability beyond the minimum shifts, for 1:1 with your Team Lead, feedbacks, and more..
- We require your availability for 3 weeks of training - 5 days a week (Sun-Thu).
- This position requires working from our TLV office
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award-winning Operations team
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You have excellent writing and spelling skills with strong keyboarding expertise
- You're an expert when it comes to Tel Aviv's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in Hebrew and able to work in English
- The hourly salary is 40 NIS, 150% on weekends - Friday (from Shabbat) + Saturday only.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any questions please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can! Please note we do not accept applications by mail!