Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate (part time)
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
We're currently looking for Support Associates to join our team in our Warsaw office! You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends together with the team in shifts - we work from 08:00 - 01:00 so you could be providing top-class service at any time during this period! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and Courier Partners. If you have what it takes, we look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll be doing
- Customer obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our Courier Partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Get stuff done: Hustle, hustle, hustle.
Our humble expectations
- Fluent in Polish and able to work in English
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role under your belt and you're excited to join our award winning Operations team
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority
- You're an expert when it comes to Warsaw's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to work 75% of the time, approximately 30 hours per week.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply, make sure to add your CV and answer the questions below to get the conversation going!
Please note that answering the questions below will be the first part of the recruitment process, so kindly answer them for us to get to know you better!