Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally. Our journey in Greece started in January 2019 and from there we've expanded to Malta and Cyprus in the spring of 2020, as well as Thessaloniki, Larisa, Patra, Volos and Heraklion since then.
We're currently looking for both part-time and full-time Support Associates to join our team in Thessaloniki! In our Support team there is no typical day, and to be successful in Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and courier partners. This role would require you to work only night shifts.
If the points below sound exciting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise.
Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience.
Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious.
What you'll be doing
- Handling our customer, venue partner and courier partner support together with the team, during night shifts.
- Communicating with customers & partners via the chat or over the phone using a Wolt tone of voice and adapting to the customers tone.
- Simply and clearly responding to questions and queries from our customers, venue partners and courier partners, finding solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Developing our customer, venue partner and courier partner support together with the team.
Our humble expectations
- It's a shift-based role, so you are able to work during nights and weekends - we are open 7 days a week (up to 40 hours per week).
- You already have experience in a customer-facing role or logistics role and you're excited to join our award winning Support team.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you’re prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously and effortlessly determine which take priority.
- You're an expert when it comes to Thessaloniki's food scene, traffic patterns, and the different areas of your city.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluency in Greek and ability to work in English is required.
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)