Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
We're currently looking for full-time Support Associates to join our Support Associate team in Lithuania! In Support there is no typical day, and to be successful in the Support Associate role you will need to be self-motivated, creative and have excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills to be able to support our customers, restaurants and courier partners. Our operation is running seven days a week so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends.
We are looking for ambitious fast-learners who would enjoy helping our partners and would contribute to our customers having an amazing experience with Wolt. If this sounds exciting, then read on!
Who are we?
Customer Obsessed: We know that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time.
Team Oriented: We work with a diverse team of support associates and with operations and product teams striving to make our product and service better.
Great communicators: We communicate fluidly with courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust our tone to the audience.
Personal: We are not afraid to be playful and creative in our interactions.
Responsible: We take ownership beyond the obvious.
What will you be doing?
Supporting Wolt customers, merchants and courier partners.
Working on projects that help develop our support function together with the team and your team lead.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous customer-facing experience and are eager to join our Support team to make a positive impact on Vilnius’ food and tech scene.
- You are a fast learner & good at multitasking as customer communication may happen through many different channels simultaneously.
- You are a bit of a tech savvy and quick learner when it comes to operating multiple digital communication and monitoring systems, without losing overview.
- You're an expert when it comes to Vilnius’ food scene, traffic patterns, and the different residential and commercial districts.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Fluent in Lithuanian and able to work in English.
- You are comfortable adjusting your tone to your audience.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :) Please submit your application in English!
Starting salary for this role is €1558 gross.