Hey, you look like you might be our new Support Associate (German Speaking)
Prague, Czech Republic
Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We're currently looking for both full-time and part-time German speaking Support Associates to join our team in Prague. If you are communicative, proactive and have a strong can-do attitude, we’d love to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Customer Obsessed: At Wolt, our Support team knows that customer interactions serve a larger purpose than simply fixing problems; our mission is to provide customers with an out of this world and memorable experience, every time
- Team Oriented: Work with a diverse team of fellow Support Associates and liaise with our other Operations and Product team members to communicate any problems, bugs or other issues that may arise
- Communication: Fluidly and fluently communicate in German with our courier partners, customers, and merchants and adjust your tone to your audience
- Personal Touch: We’re not afraid to play up the playfulness in our interactions, so creativity is a must!
- Attitude: Take ownership beyond the obvious
What we can offer you
- Development of your communication, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Participation in side projects, such as automation or training
- Personal approach and utmost support in your personal growth
- Engaging team culture full of fun, respect and mutual support
- Possibility of working from home
- Multisport card, Benefit Plus program, discount on Wolt orders and of course, limitless snacks and drinks in the office
Our humble expectations
- You are fluent in German, and able to work in English
- You are a fast learner, attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- You have a can-do attitude, you like to communicate with people and you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- You're already located in and have the right to work in the Czech Republic
- You are able to work during mornings, evenings and weekends - we are open 7 days a week
If you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application. ASAP. :)
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application and CV via our jobs portal.