Hey, you look like you might be our new Store Team lead - Wolt Market
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world-leading customer experience. People across Latvia can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! With Wolt Market, our focus is to find the right products by being customer-oriented, offer the fastest delivery available and be the company that changes the future of grocery shopping. This role plays a key part in our growth in Latvia.
We are now searching for a full time Store Manager to lead our market in Riga. In this role you’ll find yourself in a challenging but well supported position. You have a strong influence on how your city operations will look like. You will build your team by hiring the right people that support the high-growth environment, design every little detail in your store and define the perfect layout for Wolt Market. We offer a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and have an actual impact on how Wolt Market will look in the coming years.
If you have experience in team leading and enjoy working with a fun group of people, then you might be just the person we are looking for! You will be working from our market, located in Riga Downtown area.
What you’ll be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Lead and motivate a team of 12- 15. Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Handling orders and order of the store.
Our humble expectations
Our humble expectations
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day and evenings (no weekends)
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- Fluent level of Latvian and English.
This is an excellent possibility for you who are interested in developing your grocery and retail understanding and have the drive to build something completely new. If you get excited, then don’t hesitate and click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Alvaro Patilla, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!