Hey, you look like you might be our new Store Operations Associate - Part Time
Are you looking to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business in Greece? Are you looking for a part-time position? Then we would love to talk! We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. In 2017, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re a team of 8000+ people in 25 countries and over 500+ cities, servicing over 29M registered users and have 50+ Wolt Market stores across our Wolt markets. As the platform economy is changing the ways consumers connect with restaurants and retailers, we are seeing a huge opportunity to be the industry leader with the amazing teams we have built globally.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Patras can order their groceries and have them delivered within 30-minutes! 💪
We are searching for part-time Store Operations Associates (or Grocery Associates, as we call them) to join our awesome team to our store in Patras! In this role you are right in the heart of our day-to-day dark store operations. Our store is open 7 days a week, so this role also requires you to be able to work on weekends and in different shifts. You will be working from our market located in Patras.
If you are a team player, enjoy working independently, and have a good sense of humor, then you might be just the person we are looking for! 🤩
What you'll be doing
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app.
- Packing groceries & handing them to customers and courier partners.
- Managing inventory.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store.
Our humble expectations
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- You have full professional proficiency in Greek.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!