Hey, you look like you might be our new Store Manager - Wolt Market
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly changing work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? Are you experienced in the retail or grocery sphere? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
We’re now exploring the opportunities to run Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People in Hungary can order their groceries and have them delivered to their doorstep in lightspeed! With Wolt Market, our focus is to find the right products by being customer oriented, offer the fastest delivery available and be the company that changes the future of grocery shopping. This role plays a key part of our growth in Hungary.
We are now searching for a full time Store Manager to lead one of our online grocery stores in Budapest. In this role you’ll find yourself in a challenging but well supported position. You will have a strong influence on how your store operations will look like. You will manage and motivate your team by hiring the right people that support the high-growth environment, have the opportunity to build processes in your store to define the perfect operations for Wolt Market. We offer a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and have an actual impact on how Wolt Market will look like in the coming years.If you have experience from team leading and enjoy working with a fun group of people, then you might be just the person we are looking for! You will be working from our market, located in central Budapest.
What you’ll be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Leading and motivating a team of 10-15. Creating an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Working closely with Wolt Market admin team responsible for our selection and ordering the goods. Providing them with continuous feedback in order to keep our store selection, stock and wastage level optimal.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- You are able to work in flexible schedules according to the needs of your store.
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- Fluent level of Hungarian and English.
If you are excited about working in an international environment, taking ownership, and being part of a team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jerome Marks, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!