Hey, you look like you might be our new Store Manager - Wolt Market
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and love working with a fun team? Are you experienced in the retail or grocery sphere? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own grocery stores that deliver unprecedented convenience and world leading customer experience. People across Athens, Thessaloniki & Patra can order their groceries and have them delivered within 30 minutes!
We are now searching for a full-time Store Manager to lead one of our markets located in Athens. If you have experience in team leading and enjoy working with a fun group of people, then you might be just the person we are looking for! You will be working from our market.
What you’ll be doing
- Being responsible for the day-to-day store operations, including staying on top of freshness, inventory and stock management.
- Developing and improving the way our stores operate.
- Lead and motivate the team. Create an environment where your colleagues can do their best work.
- Managing shift scheduling.
- Handling orders and order of the store.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous leadership experience.
- A fast learner with the ability to multitask.
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you.
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You are tech savvy.
- Data-driven and analytical, you use data to help improve and develop.
- Experience from working in a grocery store is a plus.
- Fluent level of Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in an international environment, taking ownership, and being part of a team redefining grocery shopping, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Jerome Marks, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!