What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
As a Senior Revenue Data Manager, you will drive our revenue automation and systems infrastructure while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
- Build scalable financial systems and automate processes to add value and time saving to Wolt’s accounting close and reconciliation process from scoping requirements with cross-functional teams, through execution of automation work using analytics tooling.
- Work cross functionally with Group Accounting, Product, Analytics, Engineering on new product launches and changes in the business, ensuring data pipelines for accounting month end requirements is implemented on a timely basis.
- Help build out a team of revenue data analysts supporting month end data requirements, coding and ERP integration, and perform UAT on integration of these requirements into month end accounting scripts.
- Ensure appropriate documentation on revenue data workflows and documentation on SOX Controls for new launches are maintained for the month end process for the company while reporting progress to the Head of Revenue Cycle
- Assist with quarterly and annual audit requirements and walkthroughs
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned
Our humble expectations
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker, Alteryx, GSuite preferred
- 7+ years of analytics, finance, and/or related field, including 3+ years experience in managing and developing staff
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS and internal controls
- Experience with US GAAP and/or SOX compliance a plus
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Get-it-done mindset - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Data-obsessed and unafraid to go down to the lowest level of detail for truth
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
- Comfortable using English as a working language.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Tim Novopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!