What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
- Execute on cross-functional processes with Product, Analytics, Engineering and other Accounting process owners, to collect and implement accounting requirements from the business related to revenue data flow
- Month-end closing activities for group entities related to revenue data
- Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations at month end close for revenue related accounts.
- Perform proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, and reconciliations of key Revenue accounts.
- Prepare and/or review deliverables for external audit review and testing, and SOX control documentation for internal audit teams
- Assisting with audit requests
- Ad hoc analyses and projects as assigned
Our humble expectations
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in accounting or corporate finance
- Previous knowledge of IFRS 15 accounting principles; US GAAP and SOX a plus
- Beginner SQL skills; Ability to pull and work with large volumes of transactional data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to adapt to changing work environments
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using English as a working language
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Timur Novopashin Talent Acquisition Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!