What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
- Performs proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, and reconciliations of key Revenue accounts.
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year-end and quarterly audits.
- Prepare journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and flux analysis at month-end close for revenue related accounts.
- Detect and resolve data issues and reconciliation gaps.
- Prepare various account analyses under the instructions and supervision of the Senior Accounting Manager
- Support annual audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Partner with cross-functional teams including finance, product and various business owners as needed to obtain needed supporting documentation.
- Own SOX control performance and documentation maintenance.
- Drive process improvement and automation efforts to streamline Accounting operations related to revenue data lineage for new products and services and their impact on key revenue account reconciliations
Our humble expectations
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Get-it-done mindset - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Data-obsessed and unafraid to go down to the lowest level of detail for truth
- You are able to balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated understanding of accounting cycles.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with US GAAP and/or SOX compliance a plus
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker, Alteryx, GSuite preferred
- You have 4+ years revenue accounting experience
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
- Comfortable using English as a working language.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis Senior Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!