Hey, you look like you might be our new Senior Revenue Accountant
Helsinki, Finland · Remote
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
- Performs proactive in-depth accounting analysis, measurement, and reconciliations of key Revenue accounts.
- Helps document product requirements for accounting and test application of new company products and initiatives through the order to cash process.
- Leverage SQL, advanced excel, or other scripting and statistical tools to identify trends and analyze data discrepancies.
- Provide support in pulling and compiling revenue data for year-end and quarterly audits.
- Help prepare flux comments for key revenue accounts.
- Responsible for revenue-to-cash data reconciliations for month, quarter, and year-end.
- Build and maintain dashboards for revenue team metrics for flux analysis.
Our humble expectations
- Degree in Accounting/Finance, Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS and internal controls.
- Experience with Netsuite, Tableau, Looker, GSuite preferred.
- Experience with US GAAP and/or SOX compliance a plus.
- Experience in gig economy or marketplace company a plus.
- Comfortable using English as a working language.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis Senior Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!