Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record in global B2B/SaaS/Tech products? If you enjoy taking various new and existing products and features to market and increasing their adoption through content creation, positioning, messaging and training, this opportunity might be for you.
Wolt seeks an experienced product marketer to join our Global B2B Marketing team to support our B2B marketing goals across our Merchant, Wolt for Work, Wolt Drive and other B2B offerings, globally. This role will play a key part in driving go-to-market planning and execution. You will work with various teams across the company including product, sales, marketing and commercial to make sure new features are brought to market and adopted. You will be responsible for driving sales enablement, messaging, positioning, content development, as well as identifying and acting on growth and cross-sell opportunities.
Successful candidates must have prior experience in product marketing in a B2B software/tech/SaaS industry.
What you'll be doing
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with target audiences and aligns with business objectives.
Create and execute go-to-market plans for new and existing products, including product launch plans, sales enablement materials, and marketing campaigns.
Become an expert on our target audiences, identifying what they care about, how they think, and how Wolt can best cater to their needs.
- Turn our products, features, and capabilities into compelling stories that resonate with and win over diverse audiences, from restaurant and business owners to C-suite executives.
Develop and deliver product training and sales enablement materials to ensure the successful adoption of products by sales teams and clients.
Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and growth opportunities.
- Manage the development of product marketing content, including case studies, guides, and product videos.
- Work closely with demand generation, Content and Marketing Automation teams to drive product awareness, sales and retention.
- Monitor and report on product performance metrics, and provide recommendations for product and marketing improvements.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor's degree or above, in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Some years of product marketing experience, ideally in the B2B2C tech environment, with a proven track record of launching successful products and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical features into benefits for non-technical audiences.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and market trends to inform product and marketing decisions.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Ability to partner, influence, and motivate others, and perseverance to handle challenging business situations.
- Experience activating all types of B2B marketing strategies, tools, and channels.
- Plenty of motivation, with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- English as a primary language (mother tongue, or equivalent)
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!