Hey, you look like you might be our new Senior Product Designer, Design Systems
Berlin, Germany · Stockholm, Sweden · Helsinki, Finland · Remote
Wolt is seeking a Senior Design Systems Designer to join our Design Systems team. In this role, you will help to build and maintain design systems that enable our product design teams to create high-quality, consistent, and scalable user interfaces for our platform. You will collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to ensure that our design system supports their needs and aligns with our brand guidelines and design principles.
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done. You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
The behind the scenes of Wolt is run by an awesome bunch of over 400+ planners, builders, designers and data crunchers. We call ourselves Product+, as we’re the very core of Wolt’s products, tools and platforms. To build our products, we work in over 40 cross-functional, independent and autonomous teams. Teams are made up of a mix of talented individuals: engineers, designers, data scientists, analysts, and product leads. Each team takes ownership for solving customer problems in the best possible way.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland, Germany or Sweden.
Our humble expectations
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain our design system and components library
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure design system alignment with product strategy and vision
- Advocate for design system adoption and educate teams on its benefits
- Develop and document design guidelines, principles, and best practices
- Conduct user research and testing to ensure design system usability and effectiveness
- Continuously evaluate and iterate on the design system to improve its quality and scalability
- Maintain a strong understanding of design trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices
- Mentor and support junior designers in using the design system effectively
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and maintaining design systems for digital products
- Strong knowledge of design principles, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy
- Expertise in Sketch, Figma, or similar design tools
- Experience with front-end web development and design implementation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Passion for user-centered design and attention to detail
If you’re a creative problem solver who is passionate about creating high-quality digital experiences, we’d love to hear from you! Join us at Wolt and help shape the future of delivery.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elif Dilan Ayaz (firstname.lastname@example.org).