Hey, you look like you might be our new Senior Product Designer, Courier
Helsinki, Finland or remote
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer to join the Courier group and help us achieve our mission of providing the best experience for both our consumers and courier partners! As a Product Designer of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the backbone of Wolt’s business and people’s lives across all 23 countries.
This role is perfect for someone who has mastered the craft of turning insights into beautifully designed products and excel in creating services and systems that enhance the experience within and beyond the interface. You’ll be a design expert to inspire organizations through prototyping and storytelling and ensure that the final work has maximum impact.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about delivery and how it can impact people's lives for good.
- Have high empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Are a good communicator and comfortable working with different stakeholders from operational to technical teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Stockholm or Berlin, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here 🌍
Our humble expectations
What you’ll do:
- Listen carefully. The better you understand our users' problems the better your solutions will be. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Collaborate across teams. You’ll partner closely with product, engineering, operation, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right design direction. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Imagine the way forward. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and be responsible for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are:
- Experience. You’ve been designing for 5+ years for a consumer facing tech company, so you understand what it takes to create elegant, consumer-oriented experiences.
- Mastery. You are a versatile t-shaped designer who uses a full range of skills to ensure you deliver magical experience from end to end, with a focus on UX design or Service design to navigate in complex problem space.
- You’re a strong communicator. Who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
We don’t expect you to tick all of these boxes – if you are passionate about the role please apply! 💪🏼
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining Wolt! Please kindly make sure to include your portfolio with your application!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and equity. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner Elisa Haikala at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.