We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Finance & Strategy to support our global Product and G&A functions.
Our Product and G&A teams build our outstanding products and enable and empower our teams in continuing the success story of Wolt. Product teams are responsible for establishing the product vision, defining the roadmap, prioritizing and acting as the link between our products and the rest of Wolt. We obsess over customer needs, combine them with business goals and blend them into strategy and products that help Wolt scale further. The G&A teams include functions such as People, Finance, Legal and Communications that enable Wolt to keep growing in a safe, compliant and efficient way. We do our best to deliver a world-class experience to all our customers, merchants, courier partners and internal teams.
In this role, you will be contributing to our success through owning the Product and G&A profit and loss statement from a finance perspective. You will help steer our product and analytics development roadmaps to provide the maximum value for Wolt, our customers and partners from a financial perspective, participating in prioritization, target setting and performance tracking. You will quantify product development initiatives into tangible financial and operational metrics, set ambitious targets and support in reaching them. You will budget, forecast and control for the spend of these functions, ensuring that we can continue improving efficiency as a company. You will support in supplier negotiations and make sure we are being rigorous in maintaining our contracts’ financial terms as we scale in size.
You will be the key financial and strategy partner for Product and G&A functions in Wolt globally. You will build and lead the team dedicated to these efforts. This role is located in the global Finance & Strategy team, closely partnering up with the leads of our global functions. You will work closely with the Finance and Central teams. Together with the finance teams, you will ensure accurate booking, tracking, categorization and follow-up of purchase orders and costs. You will connect the product development roadmap with the strategies and goals of our central functions such as consumer, merchant and operations helping define financial targets for the multitude of opportunities we are working on.
You will report directly to our Senior Director, Wolt Finance & Strategy.
- Provide financial and strategic targets, follow-up and guidance to our Product and G&A leadership.
- Identify and analyze trends, variances, and key performance indicators to provide insights and recommendations to management.
- Develop financial models and scenarios to support business planning and decision-making.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports, including weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports, forecasts and budgets for Product and G&A
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and operations to understand business drivers and influence decision making
- Develop and maintain financial reporting and analysis tools to enhance the accuracy and efficiency of financial analysis
- Support in business case analysis and supplier contract negotiations
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis and reporting requests as needed
- Build the foundations for accurate and effective financial reporting for Product and G&A, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial data and compliance with accounting standards and policies
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in the tech industry
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in financial modeling and analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Looker, Power BI)
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Ability to influence senior leaders, working independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are excited about working with the nicest people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply, and let's get the conversation going!
What You'll Get By Joining Us:
- An opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Eligibility for our equity plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kalle Sundell, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!