Hey, you look like you might be our new Senior Manager Benefits
People & Talent
Are you an experienced benefits professional, ready for your next exciting step? Do you want to help us build and scale our reward practices, in a truly global tech organization, spreading across 23 markets? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
The People team at Wolt currently consists of about 100 HR, Payroll and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Tbilisi, Budapest, Zagreb, and Tokyo. To reach our next exciting stage of growth plans, we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced benefits professional. This role is preferably based either in our Helsinki or Berlin office and will report to the VP Compensation & Benefits.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will manage the design and execution of our employee benefits policies in order to be competitive in the market while making sure that our offering reflects the Wolt culture and is cost-effective. You will work closely with the other members of the Rewards team to make sure our Total Reward offering is well-known by candidates and our people.
- Be responsible for designing, enhancing, and managing all of Wolt’s benefit programs including pension, long and short-term disability, wellness, etc.
- Lead Wolt’s benefit budget coordination and management
- Ensure we have the tools and resources necessary to manage our benefits administration and communications
- Drive innovative projects to further develop our practice in alignment with Wolt’s overall reward strategy and company culture
- Research emerging trends, issues, and best practices in benefits using analytics to help enhance programs
- Provide ongoing consultation to People Partners and TA partners on benefits-related questions
- Be a key partner in our journey to become a truly innovative Rewards team
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and solid years of demonstrable work experience in global benefits analysis, design, consulting, and/or operations
- Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an evolving, global, and matrixed work environment
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management and negotiations
- Expertise with Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative
- Strong consultation and partnership skills; ability to build solid relationships and partner across functions.
- You are a strong communicator, with near-native fluency in English.
If you are excited about working with the nicest of people, in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an ambitious team, then click below to apply and let’s get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Michael Winstroem, Talent Acquisition Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!