Are you experienced in Invoicing and have an excellent analytical mindset? Are you proactive by nature and want to work in a fast-growing environment? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for an Invoicing specialist to help us do so in the most efficient way.
What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
In the Wolt Finance team we take accountability for our own projects and take pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach!
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility of reviewing and accurately processing sales invoice requests on a daily basis.
- Ensuring valid tax codes and tax information on invoice.
- Identifying and initiating customer data creation and maintenance.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate flow of invoices between systems.
- Identifying missing elements to the generation of an accurate invoice and communicating to respective teams for solution.
- Participating in month end AR ledger reconciliation activities.
- Identify sales invoice request gaps and Liaising with local teams when clarification is required.
- Identify and communicate to AR Experts if new invoices are raised on accounts with residual debt.
- Responsible for documenting transactions to ensure proper audit trail and compliance
- Supporting and advising in handling more complex, critical, escalated cases.
- Understanding the nuances specific to the organization in relation to the invoicing process
- Performing system and process testing in development cases.
- Updating training material and provides training/refresher sessions to invoicing specialists as well as local teams when need arises.
- Acting as the first point of contact between invoicing team and other internal Wolt Stakeholders in invoicing matters.
- Liaising with other stakeholders to solutions for unclear processes.
- Prepare and provide documentation for audit requests as needed.
- Supporting Process Owner whenever needed in defining invoice process structures.
- Providing requirements for development projects and leading implementation.
- Driving improvements and technological automation for Invoicing processes.
Our humble expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree.
- 4-5 yrs experience in invoicing operations or similar roles in Accounting.
- Experience in Project management.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Prior knowledge on Netsuite accounting software is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in autonomously solving problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn new ways of working and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other languages are an asset.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
In this position you will be working in our Finance team and prior to the signing of the final employment agreement Wolt may carry out a credit reference and / or security clearance check for this role.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 23 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Tim Novopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!