You will join our Core Design Team that leads Content Design for Wolt consumers, merchants and couriers. Content Design is a new discipline for Wolt, so besides partnering with designers and other stakeholders, you will also help build a strong foundation for Content Design at Wolt that enables smooth localization.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here. If you live outside of these countries - not to worry! We provide relocation support to help you make your way to Finland, Germany or Sweden.
Our humble expectations
What you’ll do:
- Be the main point of contact for content design in our Consumer team, support other teams as a stakeholder
- Support central Content Design efforts such as glossaries, style guides, writing for accessibility and more
- Partner closely with our Localization team–Wolt is mostly used in non-English languages
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in and outside of Design, such as Product, Marketing, Customer Success and more
- Craft compelling narratives that foster emotional connections and trust in our Product
- Develop clear, persuasive and on-brand content to encourage people to take specific actions, such as ordering, subscribing to a plan, listing their store or engaging with the brand in other ways
- Analyze content performance metrics with our data team and refine content strategy based on data-driven insights
- Evolve content design standards at Wolt in collaboration with other content designers and stakeholders
- Encourage the teams to learn more about Content Design and incorporate it into processes
- Document your work and its outcomes
Who you are:
- You have senior level experience in Content Design, strategy, or UX writing, ideally for (at least one) large digital product
- A strategic approach and understanding of how to advocate for and educate for content design
- A willingness to connect with various stakeholders and foster functional and collaborative cross-team ways of working
- You can show several examples of where you’ve delivered large-scale content design projects with insights into your processes and ways of working
- You have strong change-management skills
- Experience working with localization in a large-scale business
- Experience or willingness to contribute to design system documentation and Design guidelines
- Comfortable working with Figma, Phrase and Confluence (or willingness to learn these tools)
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so make sure to apply as soon as you realize you really, really want to join us!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and DoorDash RSUs. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you’ll own a piece of the pie.
For any further questions about the position, you can turn to Product+ Talent Acquisition Partner - Elisa Haikala (email@example.com).