Hey, you look like you might be our new Senior Analyst, Global Delivery Operations
Analytics & Data Science
Berlin, Helsinki, Finland
We are searching for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Strategy & Operations team focused on Delivery performance!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Founded in 2014, today we have more than 5,000 employees, 125,000 courier partners and we operate in 200+ cities across 23 countries. We have also expanded our platform beyond food delivery into categories such as grocery, cosmetics and more. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, and with nearly ~1B$ funding from leading investors, also perfectly set-up for continued success.
The International Strategy & Operations team is a task force within Wolt that helps the business of our 23 country teams scale and improve. We work closely with our country teams, general management, and key functional leaders from e.g. product and analytics to drive company-wide projects with high strategic importance.
Your role is to find new opportunities with data to bring our operations to the next level!
What you’ll be doing
- Courier task pricing: Developing and testing our courier task pricing models to be fair and competitive and analyzing the impact on our operations
- Sales & operations planning: Developing models to ensure we have the right amount of courier partners across markets based on e.g. sales forecasts and courier onboarding forecasts
- Intraday supply management: Exploring data to understand how to better manage supply and demand on an hourly basis
We offer you the potential to explore various parts of our business, and grow professionally with the company. As Wolt is a global company, some traveling is expected.
Our humble expectations
- Master’s degree in analytics, statistics, computer science or related field
- Experience in analytics, statistical modeling, and basic machine learning methodologies
- Fluent with one or more data scripting languages (R, Python, SQL)
- Relevant experience in performing experimentations
- Structured problem solving skills with a bias for action and impact, and preference for step changes over incremental improvement
- Proactive ownership mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, in Helsinki or Berlin
Looking to get started - apply today! What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
We offer you the opportunity to explore various parts of our business and grow professionally with the company. As Wolt is a global company, some traveling is expected.