Are you an experienced junior sales professional with a passion for acquiring new partnerships and expanding into new territories? Do you thrive on building strong networks with restaurant and retail store owners in your city? If this resonates with you, then we have an incredible opportunity waiting for you!
As Wolt continues its remarkable growth trajectory in Iceland since entering the market in May 2023, we are currently seeking a dynamic Sales Specialist professional to spearhead the expansion and development of Wolt's restaurant and retail portfolio in existing and new areas across Iceland.
As the ideal candidate, you will be an ambitious and self-motivated salesperson, driven by exceeding your own sales targets and constantly seeking personal growth and improvement. Your outgoing and communicative personality enables you to effortlessly connect with diverse individuals, forging long-lasting relationships.
- In this role you will partially be traveling to other cities across the country.
- Explore and prospect the market to uncover untapped opportunities.
- Identify potential partnerships and engage with restaurants and retailers that align with Wolt's vision.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants and retailers.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills while collaborating closely with all relevant departments
Our humble expectations
- You know how to communicate in B2B and B2C, both over the phone and in the field
- Sales is your passion, and a "no" only fuels your drive to achieve a resounding "yes"
- Networking and relationship building come naturally to you
- Shyness and quietness are not part of your vocabulary
- You possess a natural "hunter" instinct and will stop at nothing to secure a meeting with a potential business owner
- You thrive being in an environment where you have high ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- You’re a team player, with a positive attitude and love to be involved
- Fluent in Icelandic and English is mandatory
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Kristjana Thorarinsdottir, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!