Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Specialist
Sales & Merchant Operations
Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
Are you an entry level service minded communicator who wants to learn how to build strong relationships and close deals over the phone? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order everything from pizza to paracetamol and either pick it up at the venue or have it delivered by our courier partners.
As our new Sales Associate your job will be to improve Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by adding the right new venues to the platform and using data to determine the focus areas. As you'll be spending most of your day talking to potential partners, you need to have awesome communication skills, the ability to build relationships quickly, and most importantly - be able to sell.
You will also form a strong communications loop with the rest of the sales team, especially with your colleagues taking care of onboarding the partners you've brought in :)
What you'll be doing
- Lead and actively participate in attracting and closing new restaurant partnerships through effective outbound telesales and field sales.
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and understanding which kind of venue portfolio we are building here at Wolt.
- Assisting the rest of the sales team with other ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role.
- Great communication skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from within the restaurant or retail industry is a plus.
- Driving license is mandatory as the job will require a lot of traveling.
- Fluent in Slovak and able to work in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The basic (fixed) wage component is EUR 1,400 (brutto) monthly.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Alexandra Boselova, Restaurant Partnership Team Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org