Reporting to the Head of Retail & Wolt Drive, the Retail Sales Specialist supports and works in close cooperation with the Retail Development Manager to develop our retail partners, optimize venue performance on our platform and drive revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
- Discovering, mapping, persuading, and sealing top-notch partnerships for Wolt. You’ll be playing a pivotal role in expanding our business and guaranteeing profitable deals as a dedicated field sales specialist.
- Driving and managing Month over Month sales growth of entrusted venues and improving venue performance by measuring critical KPIs, strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Owning the entrusted partner’s assortment - suggesting which products should be listed initially, and working with the partner to constantly add/remove items to improve customer conversion.
- Working with the partner to improve overall sales and conversion rates by sharing tools and best practices to help ensure the partner’s success.
- Getting feedback from our partners and translating it into product, marketing and operations improvement.
- Key communicator between our operations and Retail partners.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with Retail partners.
Our humble expectations
This junior role values attitude and enthusiasm as much as experience. It's a great chance to kickstart your sales career, especially if you enjoy fieldwork and want to master the retail market.
- 0-2 years of experience in working with partner accounts, onboarding or business development, or the motivation to learn & develop.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with the ability to deliver results on-time and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact.
- You have a proactive mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance but can deliver a successful outcome through grit and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Fluent in Greek with a professional working level of English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!