Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Specialist (Restaurants)
Sales & Merchant Operations
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalising delivery menus with the venue manager
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant/ Retail Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- Your background might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality
- You're a natural people person, who loves networking and building long lasting relationships
- You're tech savvy with a key eye for detail, you know how to input data and utilise data to make sound decisions
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants/retails in your city
- You have excellent time management skills - you will be working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment with many competing priorities.
- You thrive being in an environment where you have high ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- You’re a team player, with a positive attitude and love to be involved
- You hold a driving license and/or are actively learning to drive
- Fluent in English (Maltese is an asset but not essential)