Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019 and we've now expanded into 7 other cities as well. To continue this level of growth, we need a strong sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in both existing and new cities, and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Greece.
Exceptional service is always a priority for us too - to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Restaurant Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- You have some experience that might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘people person’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Outgoing and excellent interpersonal skills. You adapt your tone to suit the audience and can clearly advise and communicate the value of campaigns and other initiatives.
- Persistent - you do not give up and get energy from working in a target-driven role and achieving your goals. High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Kostis Georgoulis, Head of Sales, Greece - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefanos Papaevangelou, Sales Support Manager - email@example.com