Wolt has been growing rapidly in Greece ever since we entered the market in Athens in January 2019 and we've now expanded into multiple other cities. To continue our expansion we're now looking for an Area Representative to cover the area of Lamia, Trikala and Karditsa. Someone to drive our business in both the restaurant & retail sectors - we want you to get involved in a bit of everything!
Sales and business development will be your biggest focus areas but you'll also need to jump into other areas like operations as well - we're not looking for you to know everything when you start but a will to learn and wanting to take ownership for your work are essential. A field sales background would definitely be an advantage but we can teach you the rest, we want someone who's ambitious and looking to jump on board this super exciting journey with us!
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants & retailers that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified restaurants & retailers.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside our account management team.
- Jumping to help the local operations team when needed.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
Our humble expectations
- You have previous experience that consists of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality.
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- You are a natural people person, who enjoys building relationships with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Outgoing and excellent interpersonal skills. You adapt your tone to suit the audience and can clearly advise and communicate the value of campaigns and other initiatives.
- Persistent - you do not give up and get energy from working in a target-driven role and achieving your goals. High ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- Commercial flair with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.