Are you a talented sales professional that loves to establish new partnerships? Are you interested in food and technology, and get excited about scaling one of Europe's fastest-growing companies? If so, we’d love to talk!
So… we have built this rocketship. We call it Wolt. And we’re on a mission to make cities a better place to live with the help of technology. We started in 2014 in Finland, with the customer-obsessed mindset we have now reached 25 countries with over 12M users. We are best known for our food delivery platform but are now on a journey to become an ‘’everything’’ app so you can get almost anything in your city delivered to your doorstep in less than an hour.
We launched in Norway in 2018 and have since grown our national coverage in more than 20 cities in Norway, including Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand and Tromsø to mention a few - with more more cities to come. As we expand rapidly, we're now looking for one more talented sales professional to be a part of our growth journey.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll become an expert in your own assigned area in Norway. You will have the full responsibility of strategically building the best restaurant and retail offering for our end users by signing new restaurant and retail partners to Wolt through field sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants and retail stores that are a great fit for Wolt using consultative sales to drive the sales process from A to Z.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified potential partners
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Playing a key role in our expansions in Norway by strategically building from scratch the best restaurant and retail portfolios in new cities.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside our Onboarding and Development team that set up the new partners to the app and ensures our existing partners perform to their best potential.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- Good track record in B2B consultative sales and closing deals. Alternatively extensive network with strong commercial acumen and flair for sales.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills. You are a great listener, good at reading the room and adapting your strategy accordingly.
- Experience from within the hospitality or retail industry is a plus
- You enjoy working in a target-driven and fast moving environment. You are self-motivated, don't give up, and always look for solutions.
- You have a can-do attitude, you are ready to roll up the sleeves and enjoy being on the go
- You are structured and curious, quick on your feet and always think one step ahead.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English in speaking and writing
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Laura Ilioaea, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!