Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Manager, Wolt For Work
Sales & Merchant Operations
Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt For Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events. We are already live in 14 of Wolt’s 23 countries, with no plans to slow down.
Raise the B2B sales bar with us to create effective business development in a different way
Wolt For Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business. It is relatively new to both Wolt and the market, and we need you to help us make it grow by accelerating sales and forming a global high caliber B2B sales team. We believe that sales approach and onboarding can be made in so many ways so we value creativity, tenacity, and drive. This is going to be a team effort. Let’s build this together!
Work with local and global accounts from start to finish
With a Business Partnership Associate in direct report, you’ll have the support to handle the onboarding and account management for all accounts. You will be part of an international team, so you can work with both local and global accounts, from first contact to completed onboarding.
In our office in Stockholm we like to be social with weekly breakfasts and after-works.. We also have book clubs, film clubs, a ping-pong table and more.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Take part in accelerating our B2B sales and business development
- Full sales funnel responsibility
- Corporate account onboarding, management and development
- Market research and sales analytics to identify targets
Our humble expectations
- 5+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development and/or partnerships in B2B or enterprise fields.
- Analytical mind with ability to spot the opportunities
- Preference for striking when the opportunity opens
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude
- True culture champion who rolls-up-his/her-sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Alexander Kanto - Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!