Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Manager / Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w/d)
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you a field professional with experience in closing deals and managing a portfolio of partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt Germany officially launched as country #23 in Aug 2020! Since starting our first operations in Berlin, we have been able to partner with many amazing restaurants to feed tens of thousands of hungry customers.
As such, we need a strong and energised field sales professional to drive the signing up of new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform and to manage the partner relationships.
As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re looking for someone that wants to get their teeth into this exciting project! While you’ll have dedicated support and will work in conjunction with other Sales Managers, you will be responsible for your own accounts. Therefore, you’ll need to be comfortable with working autonomously and with a lot of responsibility.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and closing deals to hit our sales targets
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a family start-up atmosphere
- Attractive salary package including stock options plan
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Comprehensive internal educations
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience of being successful within a field sales position
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to work with numbers for closing win-win deals
- Ability to thrive in very fast paced environment
- High energy & drive to work for a newly launched and fast growing business
- Experience in managing HoReCa partners is a strong plus
- Fluent in German and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.