Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Manager / Obchodní zástupce
Sales & Merchant Operations
Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
Are you a service-focused sales person that’s looking for your next challenge? Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
Our journey in Czechia started in the summer of 2018. Since then, we’ve expanded to 20 more cities with even more growth expected in the months to come.
As such, we need a strong sales professional to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines in both existing and new cities, and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Czechia.
Exceptional service is always a priority for us too - to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Account Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships, contacting restaurants and closing deals with the ones that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Travelling to engage with potential partners.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
What we offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Contribution to Multisport Card
- Benefit Plus program
- Regular team events
- 25 days of paid vacation + 3 sick days.
- Remote-work and flexible working hours
Our humble expectations
- Your background should be focused on field sales or business development - we are looking for someone who can own the complete sales cycle from start to finish (what you've sold doesn't matter!)
- You are structured, detailed, and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene would be an advantage!
- Fluent in Czech and to be able to work in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!