As a Sales Manager you will act as a key communicator between our operations and retail partners in order to ensure the optimal success of Wolt Drive and Wolt at Work.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working with new potential partners for both of the B2B services and managing the sales process from A to Z. That means researching leads, prospecting, conducting meetings and market visits, negotiating terms, and closing deals
- Systematically hunting and managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships and tailoring the approach to position Wolt as a partner of choice
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the retail development team steps in. Ensuring there’s an optimal product selection per each Retailer for Wolt’s platform.
- Account management
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategies to accelerate Wolt’s Retail market entry
- Cooperate with local Operations, Support and Sales Team on service processes, support marketing and acquisition activities
Our humble expectations
- Experience or strong interest in analytics
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role, comfortable on the phone
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Hungry for sales and not afraid of cold calls
- Self-starter and a passion for retail
- Fluency in Polish and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!