Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 20 million customers. In Hungary, Wolt’s services are available in more than 50 cities.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
What you’ll be doing.
- Identifying potential partnerships and reaching out to restaurants and retail partners in East-Hungary, with special focus on big cities like Miskolc, Kecskemét, Békéscsaba, Eger, Szolnok etc.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships according to Wolt’s strategy and monthly targets
- Building new and ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants and retail partners by reaching out to them over the phone or visiting them in person (you’ll need to be on the road a lot)
- Understanding merchant performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the development team steps in.
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategy that accelerates Wolt’s growth in certain areas
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
Our humble expectations
- Your background shows great performance and at least 2 years experience in B2B and B2C field sales, business development or sales manager.
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- As Wolt is now live in more than 50 cities, you are expected to travel cca 14-16 days per month so driving license and good driving skills are a must
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the business owner, you will find a way to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Hybrid working (you’ll need to come to Budapest once a week, otherwise you’ll be working independently in the West-Hungary area)
- Company car
- Private health insurance
- DoorDash Equity
- AYCM card (self-financed)
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern work equipment
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!