Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales Compliance Manager
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to define, build, and achieve quote-to-cash Compliance across Wolt. You will be focused on creating, operationalizing and strengthening a sales compliance framework capable of upholding Wolt’s compliance responsibilities (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley certifications) and Sales investment while enabling Sales team productivity and activation/onboarding accuracy.
You will partner closely across Internal Audit, Strategy & Operations, Systems, Legal, Accounting, Engineering and Product groups to develop and land appropriate controls to help grow and scale the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Independently drive efficiency and decisive process improvements throughout the order to cash process
- Help our sales team to sell quickly and compliantly
- Ensure Wolt maintains SOX compliance while continuing fast growth
- Design, build and run appropriate SOX controls and partner with new & diverse business groups to achieve compliance
- Own and maintain permissions access for critical systems such as CRM, Contracting tools and Internal systems
- Partner with Security / Internal Audit and our business teams to design effective access controls
- Design and document order to cash processes that are efficient, scalable and compliant
- Lead impactful, cross-functional initiatives to deliver step change improvements in performance (e.g. system/ process design, training/documentation, reporting/ accountability, etc)
Our humble expectations
- You have a bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in sales compliance, business systems, process improvement, tools and enablement at either high-growth technology startups or well-established companies
- Highly proficient in designing order to cash processes, systems and tools such as salesforce, docusign, etc.
- Familiarity with SOX compliance as it relates to order to cash systems and processes
- Ability to move quickly and desire to own projects from day 1
- Ability to ramp and execute on complex projects
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Highly proficient in Google Sheets/ Excel (pivot tables, vlookups) and flowchart tools like visio/lucidchart
- Excellent communication and ability to interact and build trust across all levels of the business
- Nice to have: hands-on experience with administration of sales systems and/or contracting tools
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!