Hey, you look like you might be our new Sales associate - Restaurants
Sales & Merchant Operations
Are you a service minded communicator who enjoys building strong relationships with key partners? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 165 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.Wolt has been growing rapidly in Poland ever since we entered the market in 2018. We’re now in several cities with more to come, and this means more restaurants to partner with along the way too!
We're now looking for a Restaurant Sales Associate to join our team. The Restaurant Sales Associate is responsible for growing Wolt’s restaurant portfolio using inside sales channels (mostly phone) and identifying gaps in our existing portfolio with the help of our Restaurant Partnership Managers (RPM). You will be also supporting our sales team with various tasks.
What you’ll be doing
- Acquisition of new Wolt partners (restaurants) via phone (inbound and outbound)
- Winning new partners via phone
- Organizing the document flow between Wolt and merchants and ensure proper archiving of these documents at Wolt
- Analysing of new markets and supporting in expansion to new cities
- Supporting our Restaurant Sales team with other ad-hoc tasks
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role, comfortable on the phone
- Hungry for sales and not afraid of cold calls
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.