Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
As we are growing rapidly, we need Restaurant Sales Associates to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. As a Restaurant Sales Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting partners that are a great fit for Wolt
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data
- Sharing best practices amongst restaurant team
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role
- Great communication skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant or retail industry is a plus
- Driving license is mandatory as the job will require a lot of traveling
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene would be an advantage!
- Fluent in German and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 35.000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending how well you go through the process.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!