Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail.
As Retail training associate, you will be at the forefront of our commitment to empowering businesses on our platform. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver comprehensive training sessions to new businesses joining Wolt, as well as providing recurrent training to existing businesses seeking operational enhancements.Your responsibilities extend beyond training delivery to actively incorporating and implementing new features within the product for the benefit of our expanding business community. Working closely with the Account Management and Retail Development teams, this role requires a dynamic individual who thrives on fieldwork and values building strong interpersonal relationships.Additionally, this role requires the ability to facilitate the application's usage for business owners with limited technological backgrounds.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct compelling and informative training sessions for new partners, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience onto the Wolt platform.
- Deliver ongoing training sessions for existing businesses, focusing on areas of operational KPIs improvement and efficiency.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Retail Development teams to tailor training programs to individual business needs.
- Identify, implement, and communicate new features that enhance the overall functionality and value of Wolt for businesses.
- Proactively address challenges and questions related to the application, fostering a positive user experience.
Our humble expectations
- Previous experience in account management or training roles
- Retail industry experience is a valuable bonus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences.
- Self-motivated with a passion for establishing a new vertical within the company.
- Fluent proficiency in Hebrew and English.
- Driving license - you will be traveling across the country to meet and train our partners.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!