Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We have recently also started working with a wider variety of partners, such as supermarkets and other retailers.
As a Retail Sales Specialist, you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and retail partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- You will be working with new potential retailer partners and managing the sales process from A to Z. That means researching leads, prospecting, conducting meetings and market visits, negotiating terms, and closing deals
- Traveling regularly to cities where we are not yet known for Retail, including being part of new city launch teams. You can expect some travel every other week
- Systematically hunting and managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships and tailoring the approach to position Wolt as a partner of choice
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and continuing ownership for the relationship until the retail development team steps in. Ensuring there’s an optimal product selection per each Retailer for Wolt’s platform
- Actively inputting on the local sales strategies to accelerate Wolt’s Retail market entry
Our humble expectations
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role, comfortable on the phone
- Experience or strong interest in analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Hungry for sales and not afraid of cold calls
- Self-starter and a passion for retail
- Fluency in Slovenian and English
- You are highly motivated and super enthusiastic!
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page.